• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3048472

At an Airbnb. Power just went out (above) so I've been on the front porch reading. In my field of view I can see a neighboring 3 story house that 300ft away and across the road, up a slight hill from me. Through the trees I see the rough silhouette of a guy on his porch just hanging out.

All of a sudden I here a pistol round go off. I duck for cover and check my firearm.

About 10 secs go by, as I start to peak around the corner, another one goes off.

I pull my firearm. I peak around the corner one more time and finally relocate the guy on the porch. As soon as I do he casually walks inside.

Can someone give me a justified reason to shoot a firearm mid weekday with houses 300 - 150ft around you?

It is against all of the local gun ordinances. Also, I didn't unholster.

Anything else?
is it though? It might be against local ordnance "where only true patriots live"

If you didn't unholster how did you pull your firearm as you stated in the original post? Next time you pull it are you gonna shoot in self defense and shoot him in the elbow, then never return after telling everyone about it like the original elbow shooter did? If so I'll volunteer my elbow...

Gunfire in the countryside is like lawnmowers in the 'burbs: Pretty frequent during daylight hours, and more frequent on the weekends.

That, and diesel motors. Somebody is usually running a tractor.

Brothers wife inherited a house on Duncan Ave in Macon. Helping him make repairs on a Friday night made me think I was in a war zone.
That's a rough area.
Screenshot_20210121-181902_Maps.jpg

If you didn't unholster how did you pull your firearm as you stated in the original post? Next time you pull it are you gonna shoot in self defense and shoot him in the elbow, then never return after telling everyone about it like the original elbow shooter did? If so I'll volunteer my elbow...

Did I say a pulled it?

It was more like a baby draw. pretty good from 300 yards away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom