• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firing two midday gun shot at your house on a residential street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other point, in your deluded mind you think you are more intelligent than the people you are engaging. You are far from it. My last math class was calculus 3 and I passed with an A. My oldest kid is graduating a year early and will be finishing calculus 2 as a graduating junior, just got accepted to GA. Tech. My two brothers are in IT and used to travel globally, one has a certification that very few people hold in the US. My other brother is a pilot for UPS and I've owned a business I created for over 25 years. In your small mind with your elitist attitude, you think you have the edge, but in the real world, not so much. It must suck to only have the internet to make you feel worthy.
Go Jackets!

1. Wife told him not to shoot off the back porch anymore.
2. Wasn't him, it was the postal jeep backfiring.
3. Fed up w/squirrels robbing all the bird seed.
4. Wanted to see whether you would dive under
the porch or run inside to get your video camera.
5. nunner de abuv

You just admitted you spend all your time on the internet to source information. You are swallowing biased sources all day!!!! I’ve never been cool, but I’ve also never been a keyboard *****/coward.

Why are you going to go calling a stranger on the internet a coward? Calm down.

findhim.jpeg

What are you considering middle class? I consider myself “middle class” and I earn just a tad over 110k per year and Trump helped me out more than I believe Biden will.

Trump and Biden et al have an overstated impact on the economy.

Its short term vs long term. The conservative boom and bust is only good for the rich.

Greenspan has admitted he was wrong:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2008/oct/24/economics-creditcrunch-federal-reserve-greenspan
https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/10/investing/greenspan-tax-cuts-mistake-debt/index.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/12/ala...because-of-growing-us-entitlement-burden.html

Deficit hawks are the only rational long-term conservative views that I partially due to long term and substainablity aspect of controlled spending.

There is more data on the internet than just news information just like there is more to Math than just Calculus.

You are dense.

I’m taking your advice and going to go train. Since you just insulted me, I should be upset, but coming from you I’ll wear it proudly lol! I do have a mountain house up in Clayton, it has an HOA and there is no shooting, trash, or mobile homes. One day you can buy in a decent neighborhood and no longer rent.

I’m taking your advice and going to go train. Since you just insulted me, I should be upset, but coming from you I’ll wear it proudly lol! I do have a mountain house up in Clayton, it has an HOA and there is no shooting, trash, or mobile homes. One day you can buy in a decent neighborhood and no longer rent.
Mic Drop....!

Why are you going to go calling a stranger on the internet a coward? Calm down.

View attachment 3048950

He is no stranger any longer, he’s been to a meet!!! I think most of us like throwing the insults. He is thick skinned on the internet, but we’d get along fine in person. Neither of us are this way in person.

Reactions: GFB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom