• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

It's not about torque, and nobody I am interested in knowing cares about a boats hole shot.

Boats are well known for being holes in the water that owners pour their money
into, and EV SUVs are holes in the pavement that owners pour their money into.

I am smart enough not to buy toys that are endless money pits.
Gubmint rebate.jpg
:)

New things have recalls all the time. All it means is that their was a problem that needs to be fixed and the manufacturer is fixing it.
Yawn.

Sorry, this is a bit too specific to dismiss.

You described what I said as a "fake" problem, and then when I show you not fake, you hand wave.

The battery pack is not a water-friendly component, and its position matters for the application we are discussing. It's slung under the floor, and on a shallow boat ramp, could easily end up partially immersed. Including in salt water.

NOT a winning combo.

I honestly don't even know what Rivian is. No clue at all. Y'all keep mentioning it though, but I'm not gonna Google until it becomes necessary to maintain my trolling here.
It's an electric Truck/SUV brand/manufacturer...cool trucks with some cool features, their reliability and build quality has not been so hot lately according to some of the people that track such things.

1713385272567.png

1713385296931.png

Sorry, this is a bit too specific to dismiss.

You described what I said as a "fake" problem, and then when I show you not fake, you hand wave.

The battery pack is not a water-friendly component, and its position matters for the application we are discussing. It's slung under the floor, and on a shallow boat ramp, could easily end up partially immersed. Including in salt water.

NOT a winning combo.
So not a fake scenario, just a real one for one truck that has already been fixed. Next.

Back
Top Bottom