• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

Don't you get it? I don't want to buy your car
'Cause I gotta be a free man to run
I gotta be a free man to ride

Don't you get it? I don't want to dream your dream
Don't you get it? I don't want to dream it

Teslas are on sale!!

For those of you that still refuse to buy one (which includes almost all of us in this thread), now is your chance!! Maybe these big price cuts will motivate you to take the EV plunge. If not, just wait until the the next round of price cuts or maybe the next.

1712632405885.png

1712631999029.png

Somewhere around 2010 in poll after poll Americans said they wouldn't buy a phone that was touch screen only. They wanted buttons and a keyboard. BlackBerry gave the people what they wanted, and blackberry ain't around anymore :lol:

Smart innovators don't give people what they want, they give people what they need.

Somewhere around 2010 in poll after poll Americans said they wouldn't buy a phone that was touch screen only. They wanted buttons and a keyboard. BlackBerry gave the people what they wanted, and blackberry ain't around anymore :lol:

Smart innovators don't give people what they want, they give people what they need.

The NSA and CCP both thank you for your unwavering support.

Quite the contrary. As soon as Apple broke out the touch screen, it was over for Blackberry. A good friend of mine worked for them, and it happened fast and never went back. That's not the trend we're seeing now.

Back
Top Bottom