EVs are NOT America's future!

Indeed they do, and the quality of those vehicles is not as good as other Toyota vehicles made in the US, Canada or Japan
Don's say that to the people with the failing engines on the new generation Texas made Tundra....The Japanese made models are on another level (Lexus/Toyota). We'll see how the Tacoma plays out, all of them are made in Mexico.

• Sad
Reactions: GFB
Looks like a good deal if you want a reddish-brown color vehicle.
From your own link, proving how high the market demand is for cyber trucks. Another L for you.
Screenshot_20240322-160037.png

Don's say that to the people with the failing engines on the new generation Texas made Tundra....The Japanese made models are on another level (Lexus/Toyota). We'll see how the Tacoma plays out, all of them are made in Mexico.
I don't recommend forced induction engines to my friends and family.

Huge deposits of these rare earth minerals have been discovered right here in America. If this ludicrous push to force everyone into battery powered vehicles continues the elements will be mined here, shipped to China for processing, then shipped back to America for manufacturing. How stupid and wasteful is that!
Real wasteful if Biden stays in don’t be surprised he doesn’t allow China buy up a lot of our mineral rights. America is running on borrowed money having borrow just pay on what we owe and a lot of it’s going to social BS programs or to our enemies in world feed and arm them.

Real wasteful if Biden stays in don’t be surprised he doesn’t allow China buy up a lot of our mineral rights. America is running on borrowed money having borrow just pay on what we owe and a lot of it’s going to social BS programs or to our enemies in world feed and arm them.
I think Obama/Biden era EPA rules prevent these rare earth minerals from being processed here... it's a nasty process from what I understand so the rule may precede them. Now that Biden has allowed 3rd world labor to invade the country, the rules may change but China wins regardless.

Back
Top Bottom