• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

I use BRAVE!!!
good search engine!!!
screw Google, and the rest of them, including Duck Duck Go
BRAVE will have to be replaced soon....nobody can withstand the cash....

If you’ve ever driven a Tesla plaid, one mash on the accelerator will change your opinions immediately. Fastest darn thing I’ve ever driven and nothing even comes close. You can’t imagine how fast that car is and how smooth it is. Absolutely hands down an incredible vehicle and shows what EV’s are capable of. EV’s and hybrid technology are the future.

I bought my first Hybrid this year and the technology really has come along way. I get double the gas mileage from my last car and this car is actually faster and more fun to drive.

I’m really hoping for two things in the near future. 1) A fully autonomous self driving RV ( this will make retirement awesome! )

2) a hybrid that gets 50 MPG with Tesla like performance.
They do put direct power to the ground well. Any 1020hp car set up right will though, respectfully. I’ll take the hammering of the cam or cams over silence but that’s just My2cents. Maybe an ‘88 Coupe Pony with no 200mph limiter? Different strokes anAll considered, I’ve been blessed to drive/ride in cars that made my heart stop a second or so lol. The drive to and from Brainard was almost as fun as the strip.

Please, please… no more…
I laughed so hard I pulled a muscle.
My car was assembled in America, by retarded UAW drones. It would still be happily consuming American oil provided fuel if Bumbles hadn’t shut our production down.
Unfortunately, there is not one "American can" car made solely on the US. The last car totally made here was the Saturn. Parts are made in foreign countries and assembled here. Some are made in other countries.

1710906513239.png

I can see that EV's is not in YOUR future, but it IS the future...just without u in it.

I've followed EV's for a couple of decades...I'll say this...EV is good enough today and they will get even better.

For the last decade, people have said...
1) when EV can get a "normal range" like an ICE, I'll buy one
2) when EV can charge quickly like an ICE, I'll buy one
3) when EV prices are under $45k, I'll buy one

Well...I've come to learn that 98% of people are all talk anywayz.

Back
Top Bottom