• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

They don't want those EV's because there are better EV's on the market. Everyone still wants EV's. You've proved yourself wrong. All our kids will love their EV's because they are the future. And the future is now old man.
EVs from just a few years ago are so crummy, they can't give them away in a country with 1.5 billion people? I'm shocked!

:brick:

Even you still refuse to buy a one. Smart decision....resist the EV fad.

EVs from just a few years ago are so crummy, they can't give them away in a country with 1.5 billion people? I'm shocked!

:brick:

Even you still refuse to buy a one. Smart decision....resist the EV fad.
Because way better options replaced them. That's what your own article says. That's lightning fast advancement, unbelievable even. The future is coming so fast.

Because way better options replaced them. That's what your own article says. That's lightning fast advancement, unbelievable even. The future is coming so fast.
With subsidies and restrictions on gas cars they sold new ones. Now as used EVs they have no value. Zero... Once the newness has worn off they are junk. Literally. Lol..... Just a fad.

Just don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Yes, I'm a Musk fan as well. And yes, I have a little tsla stock. But as Warren Buffett has said, he's fan but he won't buy the stock. So as they say beware.....
As always, be a cautious investor.

Remember that if Tesla, a company started a little over 20 years ago, loses just another 30% of its value, it will be #2 in company value compared to Toyota. Which means that Tesla would still be more valuable than every other car company in the world.

As always, be a cautious investor.

Remember that if Tesla, a company started a little over 20 years ago, loses just another 30% of its value, it will be #2 in company value compared to Toyota. Which means that Tesla would still be more valuable than every other car company in the world.
Interesting trivia.

Remember that if Tesla, a company started a little over 20 years ago, loses just another 30% of its value, it will be #2 in company value compared to Toyota.
That is the investors perspective, but the consumer looks at it from a real world perspective and Toyota will always be ranked above Tesla when it comes to value for your money, build quality, serviceability and longevity.

That is the investors perspective, but the consumer looks at it from a real world perspective and Toyota will always be ranked above Tesla when it comes to value for your money, build quality, serviceability and longevity.

I don't think you can say always. The Japanese are good, but they do misstep occasionally. Pearl Harbor comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom