• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Engraving question

I've already sent my form 1. Its been pending since July 8... I'm sure I will be seeing soemthing soon within end of this month. They approving July pendings right now. I put my Trust name in the registration and I listed the mfg as colt with address, caliber ect... I even had Rich from Cherokee check it for me and he said its good to go. I guess I have to get my rifle engraved with my Trust name then.

read the site I posted up there. Thats how I did mine and they all came back besides the errors I made for thr trust name.

read the site I posted up there. Thats how I did mine and they all came back besides the errors I made for thr trust name.

Yeah thats easy. Thanks. I need to read the ATF link one to see about engraving. I really don't want to engrave my colt but I'll do it if I have to.

You will have to engrave it if you formed 1'd it. Here is a site that does the engraving with some FAQ information.
http://www.orion-arms.com/

Funny I was just on that site looking for a company that will engrave. If Brian Ott answers me, I'll just bring it to him. If not I'll find a jeweler or something. Don't they do it?hahahha

Brian Ott doesnt engrave I tried. Also dont use a jeweler on a expensive class 3 lower. I wouldnt let someone use there booger hooks on my lower, better use a machine to make it look clean and proffesional.

Let me know if you find a good engraver. I need to get my rifle shipped out to get it done soon, my form would be back sometime soon.

Yeah the hunt continues. Im thinking about letting marrietta trophy run the laser over it, but a couple of passes to get the depth. It might work out

Well let me know brother! I will be greatly appreciated! I'm glad I found this out.

No prob, My goal is to keep us all out of Federal pound me in the keester prison for some silly rule that isnt spelled out for us normal non lawyer type folks

Back
Top Bottom