• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Easiest two ingredient homemade pizza dough.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
9921106F-D3AC-4123-93CE-287543D08DCC.jpeg
Okay guys.
Your Wife is gonna think you’ve been abducted by Aliens when you pull this off.
Two ingredient pizza dough.

Double this recipe for two pizzas.

1cup plain greek yogurt.
1 cup self rising flour...that’s it.

Add whatever flavoring you want, garlic powder, salt, italian seasoning, whatever.

Helps to have a kitchen aid mixer, if not it’s a little messy.
Sometimes you’ll have to add a little more flour if really sticky.

Once mixed, sprinkle a good amount of flour on your pizza pan or baking sheet, lay the dough ball in there and immediately flip both sides to cover dough with flour.
Stretch dough out to a pretty thin pizza pie, can use a roller.

apply
sauce to raw pizza dough, add whatever toppings and cook for 25 min in oven pre heated to 425 degrees F.

Tonight’s concoction had fresh sweet basil applied to dough before sauce, then sauce, leftover fajita meat from last night along with some peppers and onion, pepperoni....done.

You’ll have to scrape the bottom of the pie with a spatula to loosen it before using a roller cutter.
Super easy and tastes awesome.

My wife makes her own dough. I know it has flower, yeast, and water in it. I think that's it. She puts flower on the counter and corn meal on the pizza stone to keep it from sticking to it.

My wife makes her own dough. I know it has flower, yeast, and water in it. I think that's it. She puts flower on the counter and corn meal on the pizza stone to keep it from sticking to it.

Yep flour on the counter is a great way to do it and cornmeal is definitely a bonus.
I was
going to mention cornmeal but I wanted to keep it simple.

Yes it’s easy to do on the counter but the pizza usually rips badly when trying to transfer it to the pan.
You can do it on the counter with light flour dusting to get the dough coated so it’s not as sticky then transfer it to your pan for final rolling on cornmeal which is the best way to do it.
If no cornmeal it will stick to the pan more while cooking.
Too much flour underneath is not good.

Back
Top Bottom