• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t be mean to Democrats

I guess old guys ranting on the internet is a crime punishable by death now. As long as it fits the narrative that is. I wonder what the piece of **** fbi agent that pulled the trigger feels like. Probably being bought a beer while his "battle buddy" slobs his knob.
And of course they took selfies at the scene…

they could have picked him up at Walmart anytime they wanted....still had a search warrant for his home...the poor old man, that uses a cane to get around, would still be alive...BUT, as several stated...that wasn't their intent....SO...THEY HIT HIM AT 6AM, BATTERING RAM, FLASH BANG, KNOWING HE HAS ACCESS TO GUNS.....riddle me this....if ANYONE here woke up in THEIR house to that kind of commotion....what is the FIRST thing WE would grab??? The DOJ is running wild...AND they are not going to stop....were his emails inappropriate, well....not for me to decide....I doubt they were any worse than any sent to, or posted about Trump....

It’s disgusting is what it is. All that wasn’t necessary at all. They could have gotten him at cvs whilst he was picking up BP meds.

It’s this **** right here that we all know is currupt. Why the use of such a force for this guy!??

Shouldn’t there be more of a use for finding child traffickers and dopes that get kids hooked on the shat or maybe even …a real murderer.

Bah Humbug I say.

Back
Top Bottom