• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to end comments in the classifieds?

It's sad that too many times grown men act like little kids. If you don't like someones price just keep going, eventually it will drop out of sight. If a newb posts a high price, just pm them that it is a little higher than what most are selling for. The positive comments can help the member with a sale along with passing information onto others who have no experience with the item.

So you think that calling someone out in their thread who is coming into this site just to try and rip off members is acting like a kid? You also think that it is appropriate to PM someone you do not know to complain about their high price and that is somehow okay.

Hypocrite much?

do like i do and put them on your ignore list so you dont have to read their other posts.....also reminds me to NEVER buy anything from them.....and rate their post to your liking

I dont give a **** what people say in my ad good or bad, I can take care of myself and dont need a mod or Site Administrator to rescue me from the angry guys on the internet.

Boo Hoo to thin skin.

do like i do and put them on your ignore list so you dont have to read their other posts.....also reminds me to NEVER buy anything from them.....and rate their post to your liking

I did that but the feed only moves about 3 times a day now.

So you think that calling someone out in their thread who is coming into this site just to try and rip off members is acting like a kid? You also think that it is appropriate to PM someone you do not know to complain about their high price and that is somehow okay.

Hypocrite much?

Fine example of how things may not be taken as you mean it.

I was meaning the childish whining about people posting things for a price you don't like. Come on, there has been what seems like one thread a day started about pricing. There needs to be another section opened in the boiler room just for *****ing. To be honest the constant *****ing is more annoying than the prices.
What was meant, is if a new member posts something with a high price, send them a pm asking if they realize that they are asking more than what the item normally sells for. If they do, then let it go, don't look at their thread anymore.

I'm sure this will piss someone off, because my opinion differs from yours. So be it. Because that is how the world is and theres nothing you can do about it.

I say end all comments..make it like craigslist.you can reply in e-mail or call the cell phone# listed.
wouldnt require so much moderating and would be simple.
i mean whats the point?..either its a negative comment and has no purpose..or its someones buddies keeping his postup by saying GLWS..or wish i was closer..or.. wish i had the cash..or..Great deal!!...or...

Well..you all ready know the games being played.

Back
Top Bottom