• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to end comments in the classifieds?

I'd prefer to keep the comments in the classified ads. And I have no problem letting a ridiculous price ride...heck, I do it several times a day without feeling the need to comment on it.

I say shut them down.
I've seen enough from some of these guys to know that they just can't keep thier mouths shut in the classifieds.
Funny thing is many of these same guys turn right around and list thier own high cap mags or AR 10's at the same inflated prices. Some have just created new screen names to help with thier own conflict. Cry about prices with one screen name and post an AR for $2000.00 with another.

The ranking by post counts just adds to the temptation.

Shut off the comments. GLWS is now the new "your price is to high" so no matter what you do there are some folks that are going to continue to flaunt the rules. If this site did not have PMs it would be a disaster but since this is not the case, comments are more trouble than they're worth...

Go ahead and stop the comments in adds. We could just do like Armslist and allow the community to vote and it would at least keep this site from turning into the "safe" place for scalpers.

Home
North Carolina Wilmington Ammo / Reloading For Sale: CCI STINGER 22LR .22 LR AMMO Stingers 5000 rounds

The community has spoken! This listing been rejected as very overpriced. For more information review our flagging policy.

It's sad that too many times grown men act like little kids. If you don't like someones price just keep going, eventually it will drop out of sight. If a newb posts a high price, just pm them that it is a little higher than what most are selling for. The positive comments can help the member with a sale along with passing information onto others who have no experience with the item.

Back
Top Bottom