• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to end comments in the classifieds?

I very rarely, truly laugh out loud. That ^ got me. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Tom. :yo:

Sweet I was hoping no Romfraction was headed my way ........................ :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet I was hoping no Romfraction was headed my way ........................ :rolleyes:

Oh and congrats BTW..................

Well, there are many places to sell guns and ammo. I don't want this to become the place that scalpers know they are protected on.

I don't want this site to get stuck with the reputation that it has already garnered on other sites. I also do t like when I walk in a store and try to haggle and they pull up the ODT to show what "these idiots are asking". It's pretty bad when you see the ODT mentioned on ARFcom as a bunch of retards trying to screw people.

Last edited:
No matter what you do people are gonna sign up with a new IP address and Screen name and continue to be douchebags. Put them in Time-out, Ban them... It will NEVER END. Just STFU !

I don't want this site to get stuck with the reputation that it has already garnered on other sites. I also do t like when I walk in a store and try to haggle and they pull up the ODT to show what "these idiots are asking". It's pretty bad when you see the ODT mentioned on ARFcom as a bunch of retards trying to screw people.

Oh and I guess the ARF.com folks have never, ever, never sold something for a high price and profit. Should I care what the fine members at ARF.com thinks of ODT? Ask them to join, then they could be the "flippers" and "newbies" of the next generation of ODT.

Back
Top Bottom