• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to end comments in the classifieds?

I say shut them down.
I've seen enough from some of these guys to know that they just can't keep thier mouths shut in the classifieds.
Funny thing is many of these same guys turn right around and list thier own high cap mags or AR 10's at the same inflated prices. Some have just created new screen names to help with thier own conflict. Cry about prices with one screen name and post an AR for $2000.00 with another.

The ranking by post counts just adds to the temptation.

Exactly.

I dont give a **** what people say in my ad good or bad, I can take care of myself and dont need a mod or Site Administrator to rescue me from the angry guys on the internet.

Boo Hoo to thin skin.

Digging this response.

Comments in the ad's about price and such is what ruined another site a few years ago, just saying.

I love ODT, if I don't agree with someone's price i just move on. We all put a different value on firearms.

Would you like to end comments in the classifieds? If you don't, then please shut the **** up about people's prices and move along.

If you really don't like someone's price just keep on moving, it'll fall out of "What's New" real fast if no one comments on it, but if you keep running your yap in their thread it stays at the top and you are just helping them get more traffic to their ad.
Holy **** I've been waiting to hear that. Hey big guy how bout just deleting their account?

Holy **** I've been waiting to hear that. Hey big guy how bout just deleting their account?

That defeats the purpose of the site when most of the people making the comments have either A) Supported the site financially B) Provide good publicity to the site C) have the most positive feedback scores

If you post something stupid expect stupid responses.

That defeats the purpose of the site when most of the people making the comments have either A) Supported the site financially B) Provide good publicity to the site C) have the most positive feedback scores

If you post something stupid expect stupid responses.

So if you post something smart, you get what? Smartassed comments. Are you going to decide what is "stupid", or are you just going to post the stupid responses.

So if you post something smart, you get what? Smartassed comments. Are you going to decide what is "stupid", or are you just going to post the stupid responses.

Me personally or other members? I like to aggravate so yeah expect stupid and smart ass comments from me.....thus I usually make smart ass remarks on stupid threads.

Hahahaha! I was just wondering who was going to decide if it is "stupid" or not. It is amazing how many experts we have on this site, simply amazing. Everyone knows what someone else's item is worth, and they just love telling the seller how high their price is. The high priced stuff is doing what it should be doing, not selling. Negative comments have had nothing to do with this trend.

Hahahaha! I was just wondering who was going to decide if it is "stupid" or not. It is amazing how many experts we have on this site, simply amazing. Everyone knows what someone else's item is worth, and they just love telling the seller how high their price is. The high priced stuff is doing what it should be doing, not selling. Negative comments have had nothing to do with this trend.

Well we could always contract some members to form a secret society then we could use our fringe benefits as supporters to inrease our votes amongst the society.....sounds like a perfect plan.

Back
Top Bottom