• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO NOT EAT AT PHIL's BBQ In Eufaula, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick check of the law and from what I understand, open carry for civilians is not legal. I could have mis-read the writing of the law, you know even though laws are always written in plain english.

If it was not partially concealed until he went to the bathroom, why did the employee call the police? They didn't go into the bathroom and see it and then call. I read and comprehend what was said.

Quick timeline: He comes in, someone calls 911 (and you're talking about Alabama, who calls the police at the mere sight of a gun? That should also ring a bell that he was either acting out, brandishing, etc), he goes to the bathroom and police show up while he is in the bathroom. Were the gun totally concealed no one would have known he was carrying and no one would have called the police, therefore the police wouldn't have knocked on the bathroom door when he was in there.

it's already been stated.
it was OC When he went in to the Can, Someone was banging on the door so in trying to expedite, he had his shirt untucked coming out.

there was no "partial" or "Brand" (whatever the hell that is) or "Opened his T-shirt"

Employee panicked, called Boots, they hit the ground running, Boss catches wind, rep at stake, time to "LIE AND DENY"

Last edited:
it's already been stated.
it was OC When he went in the the Can, Someone was banging on the door so in trying to expedite, he had his shirt untucked coming out.

there was no "partial" or "Brand" (whatever the hell that is) or "Opened his T-shirt"

Employee panic, called Boots, they hit the ground running, Boss catches wind, rep at stake, time to "LIE AND DENY"

:thumb:

If it was not partially concealed until he went to the bathroom, why did the employee call the police? They didn't go into the bathroom and see it and then call. I read and comprehend what was said.

Quick timeline: He comes in, someone calls 911 (and you're talking about Alabama, who calls the police at the mere sight of a gun? That should also ring a bell that he was either acting out, brandishing, etc), he goes to the bathroom and police show up while he is in the bathroom. Were the gun totally concealed no one would have known he was carrying and no one would have called the police, therefore the police wouldn't have knocked on the bathroom door when he was in there.

That is the question the OP and everyone for the first 4 or 5 pages was asking. The man and his SO both said he was open carrying. He had a t shirt on, and it tucked in. How could that be "partial concealed"? He knew he left his license at home, and that is why he wasn't carrying concealed, because it was against the law.

DUH!

If it was not partially concealed until he went to the bathroom, why did the employee call the police?

already told you once. paranoid people who do NOT like guns.
Just because they are in Alabama, doesn't mean everyone is a gun toting, 2nd am waving person.
There is plenty of them everywhere you go.

what in the **** Ever happened to 'Shall not be infringed'?
except in your vehicle wherein all parties are not full dressed as clowns on the third tuesday of of the month wherein all parties are female...

Nope... not an infringement at all.

So you are telling me:

The current state of Society is cause for surrender of Constitutional rights. and WTF is 'Partially concealed"? Next you know having it in a holster will be considered concealed... THATS RIGHT, Tennessee already did that.
So, without a permit, you can legally open carry in public, But not in areas under his control... but not in areas under his control either... like HIS CAR.

This is what happens when we start infringing. According to your statement, you can open carry anywhere and nowhere all at the same time... UNLESS of course you are tin-badge-special.

***********THE FOLLOWING IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY PARTICULAR PERSON**********
Simply a relevant quote, so no one get all twisted up.

"Having a gun makes me a criminal no more than your mom having a vagina makes her a 'professional'."

No, the current state of society makes people more fearful of crimes.

Partially concealed means he was trying to conceal and failed.

The legal stuff wasn't my writing, my ideas. They are from the Alabama legislature...politicians that were voted in by the people.

and I am guessing this is when you witnessed him open his T-Shirt?

or are you repeating what the, now terrified for their job, employee told their boss?

Now I didn't read the comments but how exactly is this op's thread starter making anyone here look bad? It makes idiot police officers with dirty harry syndrome look bad and it makes establishments that claim to be gun friendly but call idiot police officers on you for having a gun look bad ... that's about it.

i can't believe some of this **** in this thread , , i had to comment before the lock

LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

The legal stuff wasn't my writing, my ideas. They are from the Alabama legislature...politicians that were voted in by the people.

Just come clean, you are a disgruntled waitress aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom