• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO NOT EAT AT PHIL's BBQ In Eufaula, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread and most of the responses are an embarrassment to gun owners and more so the ODT.

Comments made here, Facebook, etc. are out of line and do nothing but make us all look bad. The actions taken by some of the respondents who weren't there astonish me. I'm shock sight administration continues to allow this dog pile.

While I tend to agree with you. I did get a chuckle out of someone with such a high class avatar passing judgment on the image given to the ODT by members actions.

I carry concealed in a nylon fanny pack, in lots of states
even thought it might technically be against the law in some states,
never had a problem, cause no one can see it, no matter how much I bend, stoop, twist, whatever.

sorry you had such a problem.
Eufaula is full of really odd people.
'specially the cops

their DA went to jail a few years ago, for stealing cash from the evidence room.

you should ask for a copy of the 911 call.
see exactly what the panicked waitress told em.

Last edited:
LA's (lower Alabama's) finest in action. Glad to hear that somethings DO actually remain the same, even if those things are bad. This is why I always carry concealed...with my permit in my wallet. IIRC...Alabama accepts a Georgia permit...so I am concealing at all times.

Regardless...my shadow won't darken the door of this place ever again, so they can enjoy their paranoia in LA all they like.

The funniest part of all of this, is we tend to dislike when the media takes one side of a story, and convicts someone, yet what are we doing here?

Most of you have for one reason or another been bewildered at how fast people jump to one side (most recent example: Martin and Zimmerman; gun control as well) and try to ruin some one / some thing.

The math is so simple it can be done with a crayon, yet here we sit.

I don't think you bothered to reread the op.
It was not "partially concealed" until he went to the bathroom.
He opened the door before he was actually ready to come out.

Next time you are in a restaurant, take a dump without your shirt coming untucked from your pants, and let me know how that works out.

This thread and most of the responses are an embarrassment to gun owners and more so the ODT.

Comments made here, Facebook, etc. are out of line and do nothing but make us all look bad. The actions taken by some of the respondents who weren't there astonish me. I'm shock sight administration continues to allow this dog pile.

Agree.

Oy vey!

I don't think you bothered to reread the op.
It was not "partially concealed" until he went to the bathroom.
He opened the door before he was actually ready to come out.

Next time you are in a restaurant, take a dump without your shirt coming untucked from your pants, and let me know how that works out.

If it was not partially concealed until he went to the bathroom, why did the employee call the police? They didn't go into the bathroom and see it and then call. I read and comprehend what was said.

Quick timeline: He comes in, someone calls 911 (and you're talking about Alabama, who calls the police at the mere sight of a gun? That should also ring a bell that he was either acting out, brandishing, etc), he goes to the bathroom and police show up while he is in the bathroom. Were the gun totally concealed no one would have known he was carrying and no one would have called the police, therefore the police wouldn't have knocked on the bathroom door when he was in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom