• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DO NOT EAT AT PHIL's BBQ In Eufaula, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I ask what the posters of this thread did to be construed as suspicious enough to involve the police?

Inquiring minds really want to know the other side of the story...just to set the record straight.

They had a inanimate object showing it sounds like. From the way he is acting he just did not want it in the restaurant.

Then blame me. This isn't a gun rights issue. This is a person with bad judgement issue. This dude came in to my place and sat on a line between a criminal and a law biding gun owner and forced my unarmed girls to make a decision for their safety. I have no problem advising them to call our police dept. Remember there are crazy people amongst us. I for sure will be safer than sorry.

Then blame me. This isn't a gun rights issue. This is a person with bad judgement issue. This dude came in to my place and sat on a line between a criminal and a law biding gun owner and forced my unarmed girls to make a decision for their safety. I have no problem advising them to call our police dept. Remember there are crazy people amongst us. I for sure will be safer than sorry.
Was he behaving in such a way to cause alarm, or was it the mere sight of a gun that alarmed your employees?

If you are aware of crazy individuals that roam free in society, perhaps you should consider teaching your unarmed females how to defend themselves if a bad situation does ever come about. My better half works in retail and deals with gentlemen that OC firearms on a regular basis and she is confident and able to defend herself from criminals, all while not hassling law abiding citizens.

The story is this guy comes in right as we are closing and got a menu looked around the place as the girls were closing, pulled his shirt up and showed a young woman that works for me that he was packing a gun that should have been concealed. Had it been concealed we would not be having this conversation. I was not there, she was scared so we had her call the police. That's it. I refuse to apologize. He looked up to no good. Now I.believe this was by design. He came in lookin for drama. Wish y'all could see the security tapes. You would back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom