• leave it alone

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
Walking down to the shootin spot today and I saw the monster. That section of the trail is more than 8' wide and I bet that thing weighed 40lbs at least.
20200519_131740.jpg
20200519_131753.jpg

Is it laying eggs?
I dont think so, and I really hope not near there, we use that road all the time. That place is full of water, there's a big stream that winds through the whole place. When I was walking back afterwards I didn't see any signs of return, but I did see one small turtle in the water about the size of a coke can. If that's not her baby, it might end up being a snack...

I didn't see any right in that spot, and I checked on my way out. It dips off pretty steep right there. Just doesn't seem like a spot she would want. I think all that digging around her is just her trying to get up the bank. Dunno though.

I didn't see any right in that spot, and I checked on my way out. It dips off pretty steep right there. Just doesn't seem like a spot she would want. I think all that digging around her is just her trying to get up the bank. Dunno though.
The BURY their eggs. You wouldn't see them. They dig a hole, lay them, them cover them back up smooth. The only thing that's left immediately after they lay their eggs is a damp spot. You'd never know it was there if you didn't see them doing it.

Back
Top Bottom