• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wildlife rescue help

Thanks man glad to know someone else would do what could be before the final thought (Until Valhalla).
Don’t get me wrong. I’ll fill my freezer come hunting season but I would have tried to help an injured fawn any way I could.

Thanks man glad to know someone else would do what could be before the final thought (Until Valhalla).
Don’t get me wrong. I’ll fill my freezer come hunting season but I would have tried to help an injured fawn any way I could.
Sir, thank you for rescuing the fawn. You're a good soul. He's a cutie. Hope he makes it. He wouldn't have without your help.

I got one out of a fence a few weeks ago and still don’t know how it got tangled like it did. Feels good to see them free. I also hunt but don’t want any animal to suffer

I got one out of a fence a few weeks ago and still don’t know how it got tangled like it did. Feels good to see them free. I also hunt but don’t want any animal to suffer
I know what you mean. It was tangled up in one of the cattle fences on the property and had the wire wrapped all the way around both back feet at the ankle. But yet the fence wire was still straight and didn't even look like it was messed with. By the time I got it free I had two "c" shaped pieces of fence wire that I had to cut off the legs. Heard from the folks taking care of um this morning and is doing good and eating and very attentive to what's going on around.

Back
Top Bottom