Crotch rockets are back

hah it is a joke. You break the law and then try to sue me... good luck. #1 sue me all you want... I put everything in my mothers name for that very reason. #2 the cops have to catch me. I get SOOOO sick of 18 wheelers and idiots on crotch rockets thinking they own the road. I drive the speed limit, I dont cut people off unless they had it coming, I dont speed and I use my blinker. It dummys on crotch rockets that zooom up and down, no blinkers riding 90mph in a 45 zone...then when they hit someones car... they wanna sue. Thats BS. Call me a prick , call me what you want. You zoom by me breaking the law and then thinking you can just sue me cause you dont know how to follow laws.... think again. I will grab my bug out bag, empty my bank account and be viva la soviet faster than your lawyer can even pick up the phone! Thank you come again!

Wow. Do you actually listen to yourself when you talk?

#1- I said if YOU HIT A MOTORCYCLE, which means it is YOUR fault and not the bikers, then yes I will sue you. If I was "riding 90mph in a 45mph zone with no blinkers" then it would be my fault entirely.

#2- If you have a bank account that you can empty, my lawyer can empty it too.

#3- Do you really think that the police would not be able to find you?

#4- Why would you tell the whole world that your mommy has to protect all of your assets for you?

I must be missing something here sovietak...this doesnt sound like you.

Wow. Do you actually listen to yourself when you talk?

#1- I said if YOU HIT A MOTORCYCLE, which means it is YOUR fault and not the bikers, then yes I will sue you. If I was "riding 90mph in a 45mph zone with no blinkers" then it would be my fault entirely.

#2- If you have a bank account that you can empty, my lawyer can empty it too.

#3- Do you really think that the police would not be able to find you?

#4- Why would you tell the whole world that your mommy has to protect all of your assets for you?

I must be missing something here sovietak...this doesnt sound like you.

Im not ashamed to have my assets protected for one... number two I never said I would hit him... a nudge is not illegal, and 3 lawyers dont work that fast bro. Delt with many of them. Plus im just yanking your chain to help pass time at work. Sorry bro. Its boring in the office :D

Im not ashamed to have my assets protected for one... number two I never said I would hit him... a nudge is not illegal, and 3 lawyers dont work that fast bro. Delt with many of them. Plus im just yanking your chain to help pass time at work. Sorry bro. Its boring in the office :D

Haha, I should have known better. Im at work right now too, perfect time to argue nonsense over the internet!

I just passed over an hour! Love it. Back to the subject though on a real note. I would never hit a motorcycle. They get hit enough as it is sadly. They do drive me nuts going 100mph though. Id never sit my big behind on one... too afraid.

I know right? Its almost time to clock out already, thank you ODT!!!

Its not the 100mph speed that is the fun part, its being able to go from 0-100mph in about 4 seconds. I have never been launched into orbit before but I imagine thats what it feels like!

Back
Top Bottom