Crotch rockets are back

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
RANT

I was coming back to GA on Sunday on I-95. Right as I got into Savannah, 3 young idiots came blasting by traffic at well over 100 MPH. They were weaving in and out of lanes and passing in between cars all the while running wide open. This pisses me off to no end as it just makes all of us that ride look like idiots. Why the hell anyone wants to ride like an idiot is totally beyond me.

Also, if you're cruising on your Harley or Gold Wing at 10 MPH under the speed limit - please get the hell out of the left lane. If we want the auto & truck drivers to show us any respect or courtesy - we have to do the same I think.

Yes, I ride a 1000cc sport bike but I also try to ride like an adult. Do I open it up sometimes - sure but only on empty roads so the only person I endanger is myself - and yes I wear a helmet...

/RANT

I used to have a cbr600. My girlfriend called it a $5000 dollar vibrator for men.....You put it between your legs, then make poor decisions...... some truth to that I guess.

X2 on both rants. if you like to ride like a maniac please do it away from other vehicles and only put yourself in danger. If you like to ride like a grandpa please do it in the right lane, yes I know you spent the mortgage on your chromed out Harley, no I dont give a ****.

I used to have a cbr600. My girlfriend called it a $5000 dollar vibrator for men.....You put it between your legs, then make poor decisions...... some truth to that I guess.

When the old lady rides on my sportster, I slip a roll of quarters on the seat. You should see her smile:)

i dont mind the crotch rockets blasting past me... i try to make hand signals to get them to pop wheelies... eventually they will and it is only a matter of time before one wrecks and becomes tire fodder. meh

bikes splitting lanes or riding the emergency lane piss me off more than reckless/fast bikers. Even if they hit my truck while driving stupid, they die... i get to sue their grieving family. its a win win.

But if they split lanes in rush hour, they may get some coffee out the window as they pass

Last edited:
i dont mind the crotch rockets blasting past me... i try to make hand signals to get them to pop wheelies... eventually they will and it is only a matter of time before one wrecks and becomes tire fodder. meh

bikes splitting lanes or riding the emergency lane piss me off more than reckless/fast bikers. Even if they hit my truck while driving stupid, they die... i get to sue their grieving family. its a win win.

But if they split lanes in rush hour, they may get some coffee out the window as you pass

I was a fan of splitting lanes until people started trying to open their doors on me, I didn't reeally want to summersault over someones car.

But if they split lanes in rush hour, they may get some coffee out the window as they pass

While I dont do it, spitting lanes is legal in some states due to overheating. Biggest reason I don't other than legal? People with your attitude. That coffee really worth it?

Wait until you are ITP on I-20 when a "gang" of riders about 30 Deep (lol) come buzzing by you on all sides well in excess of 100 mph......

I was a fan of splitting lanes until people started trying to open their doors on me, I didn't reeally want to summersault over someones car.

You dont drive a black honda crusier on 575 every morning do you? if so.. sorry.

While I dont do it, spitting lanes is legal in some states due to overheating. Biggest reason I don't other than legal? People with your attitude. That coffee really worth it?

My understanding is that it is illegal in GA unless the laws were changed. That being said, i see folks splitting lanes during rush hour as slap in the face saying "I am better than you and therefore do not have to wait in traffic" so yeah... coffee is definitely worth it... especially since I am drinking crap foldger until my quality brazilian coffee arrives in the mail

If it were legal like in California... I would have no problem with it and honestly might buy a bike myself. Since it is illegal in GA, I do not see the point in 95* degree weather, 100% humidity, with stop and go traffic peaking at 9 mph, and 15 miles taking close to an hour... all the time stuck behind an out of tune diesel truck.

Being in a doorless topless jeep is bad enough.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom