• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crotch rockets are back

im sure any biker would not just kick your mirror off just bc your in his way.. its when they try to pass and you something dumb like try to cut them off.. bikes dont have the braking that a car does.. so when you do that you take the chance of taking there life.. the way i look at it is keep your eyes open and no one will get hurt..

If your stupid enough to kick my mirror... then it sounds me like you had it coming. Im not going to feel sorry for someone who endangers me or destroys my property all because he is an idiot. I watched someone die on a bike all because they could not follow simple traffic laws. How am I the idiot driver when you have people on crotch rockets zooming up and down endangering everybody else on the road because they wanna show off. Then if you dont get out of their way they kick your mirror or worse. I may not hit there tire but I will cut them off just to prove a point.... I follow the traffic laws...unlike 80% of the retards I see zooming up and down the highway everynight.

Dont take it personally but to us bikers everyone on 4 wheels is an idiot. You cage drivers cut us off, pull out in front of us, merge into our lanes, and just generally try everything you can think of to kill us. 99% of the time it is probably unintentional. Maybe you think we are farther away than we really are because our bikes are so small or maybe you dont see us at all. But when I am riding down the road minding my own business and suddenly a cage jumps out of nowhere and cuts me off I am going to lay on my horn and give you the finger. Its nothing personal and I would certainly never try to hit/kick your car but from my perspective you just tried to kill me. Please just try to look twice before you pull your 4000lb car in front of my 300lb bike. It doesnt matter who causes the accident, you will have a dented bumper and some scratched paint while I will be either in the hospital or in a body bag.

Oh and BTW if you do hit a motorcycle I hope you have deep pockets. I will take great pleasure in bankrupting you and putting you in a trailer park for the rest of your life. Think this is a joke? Talk to the lady who ran me over. She was lucky, the driver that killed my friend is serving jail time right now.

Lane splitting in Georgia is breaking the law.. And yes I've ridden most every bike out there and I dont lane split...

Thats because youre a safe rider and not some 18yr old squid. They give all of us a bad image. And yes, I used to be one and I am lucky to be alive. I think I used 8 of my 9 lives between the ages of 18-21.

For you cage drivers S.Q.U.I.D means Stupidly Quick, Under-dressed, and Immediately Dead. Its a term bikers use to describe those idiots going 100mph on 1 wheel while wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Thats because youre a safe rider and not some 18yr old squid. They give all of us a bad image. And yes, I used to be one and I am lucky to be alive. I think I used 8 of my 9 lives between the ages of 18-21.

For you cage drivers S.Q.U.I.D means Stupidly Quick, Under-dressed, and Immediately Dead. Its a term bikers use to describe those idiots going 100mph on 1 wheel while wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

I know grown men that do the same thing on bikes. I did it once and it was enough to change my mind from ever doing it again.

Oh and BTW if you do hit a motorcycle I hope you have deep pockets. I will take great pleasure in bankrupting you and putting you in a trailer park for the rest of your life. Think this is a joke? Talk to the lady who ran me over. She was lucky, the driver that killed my friend is serving jail time right now.

Cool, yet if you get to sue us for damages then when it is your fault you get no medical assistance for injuries if you do not have some sort of insurance to cover it. Some idiot on a bike T-boned my sister after running a red light sending him and her to the hospital. That idiot did not have health insurance and expired vehicle insurance, tried to sue my family for the incident and damages done to him. He ended up paying for damages to my sister and her vehicle but got on the government dole for health insurance because he was 40% disabled in his right leg. Is this fair? NOPE!. I watch for bikers and try to give them their do but when you do something DUMB and get hurt do not look for sympathy. I road and gave it up before I ended up doing weeks in the hospital because either I did something dumb or got hit by someone. It is a price that bikers pay for the rush they get from riding. Not saying it should be that way at all but it is something you must evaluate in a social exchange mechanism.

Dont take it personally but to us bikers everyone on 4 wheels is an idiot. You cage drivers cut us off, pull out in front of us, merge into our lanes, and just generally try everything you can think of to kill us. 99% of the time it is probably unintentional. Maybe you think we are farther away than we really are because our bikes are so small or maybe you dont see us at all. But when I am riding down the road minding my own business and suddenly a cage jumps out of nowhere and cuts me off I am going to lay on my horn and give you the finger. Its nothing personal and I would certainly never try to hit/kick your car but from my perspective you just tried to kill me. Please just try to look twice before you pull your 4000lb car in front of my 300lb bike. It doesnt matter who causes the accident, you will have a dented bumper and some scratched paint while I will be either in the hospital or in a body bag.

hah it is a joke. You break the law and then try to sue me... good luck. #1 sue me all you want... I put everything in my mothers name for that very reason. #2 the cops have to catch me. I get SOOOO sick of 18 wheelers and idiots on crotch rockets thinking they own the road. I drive the speed limit, I dont cut people off unless they had it coming, I dont speed and I use my blinker. It dummys on crotch rockets that zooom up and down, no blinkers riding 90mph in a 45 zone...then when they hit someones car... they wanna sue. Thats BS. Call me a prick , call me what you want. You zoom by me breaking the law and then thinking you can just sue me cause you dont know how to follow laws.... think again. I will grab my bug out bag, empty my bank account and be viva la soviet faster than your lawyer can even pick up the phone! Thank you come again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom