Crotch rockets are back

I well now that I think about it....I would not run you "over" but bet your sweet ass, you kick my truck, I will test out that helmet with a shovel. Now as far as motorcycle riders go, my best friend from high school was killed when a lady pulled out in front of him sending him into the woods so I understand the WTF's that many of you encounter. I would probably be one of those punks that you see doing stupid ****, which is why I don't ride on pavement. I have ZERO respect on the road for punk ass riders maybe they have a small pee pee? I dont know.The ones out crusing are the ones I admire, I have ridden before and understand the thrll of hitting a buck 40, and also just crusing around. I will not move if im doing 75-80 just because you are on a bike, or any other vehcile for that matter, if you don't like it, piss off and go around, and if you stay on my ass I will wash my windsheild!

I well now that I think about it....I would not run you "over" but bet your sweet ass, you kick my truck, I will test out that helmet with a shovel. Now as far as motorcycle riders go, my best friend from high school was killed when a lady pulled out in front of him sending him into the woods so I understand the WTF's that many of you encounter. I would probably be one of those punks that you see doing stupid ****, which is why I don't ride on pavement. I have ZERO respect on the road for punk ass riders maybe they have a small pee pee? I dont know.The ones out crusing are the ones I admire, I have ridden before and understand the thrll of hitting a buck 40, and also just crusing around. I will not move if im doing 75-80 just because you are on a bike, or any other vehcile for that matter, if you don't like it, piss off and go around, and if you stay on my ass I will wash my windsheild!

I would never kick/hit anyone elses car intentionally, no matter how much of an a$$hole they were being. But even if I did what could you do? With a tiny flick of the wrist I can jump into light speed and disappear. I doubt your truck can match my 954rr in a drag race.

Im not trying to stir up more ****, just saying....

I would never kick/hit anyone elses car intentionally, no matter how much of an a$$hole they were being. But even if I did what could you do? With a tiny flick of the wrist I can jump into light speed and disappear. I doubt your truck can match my 954rr in a drag race.

Im not trying to stir up more ****, just saying....

no but the 10mm rounds in my glock can match your bike and beat it in a drag race. You hitting my car is a hit and run with a deadly weapon and my lethal force response albeit unjustified would beat your bike in a drag race. / sarcasm

Just busting your balls its all in good fun

A 300lb hitting a 2000lb car is NOT hit and run with a deadly weapon. Hit and run yes.

You are the one that brought the deadly weapon into the equation with your 10mm. I promise, you will go to prison and meet bubba if you do this.

Remember, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This goes for the idiots on bikes kicking cars, and the idiots in cars wanting to mow over, or shoot the bike.:)

A 300lb hitting a 2000lb car is NOT hit and run with a deadly weapon. Hit and run yes.

You are the one that brought the deadly weapon into the equation with your 10mm. I promise, you will go to prison and meet bubba if you do this.

Remember, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This goes for the idiots on bikes kicking cars, and the idiots in cars wanting to mow over, or shoot the bike.:)

Damn dirty did you miss the /sarcasm dude. Lol I know all of this and I am too pretty to go to prison so me and Soviet would have to fire up that rocket powered car of his and roll on a heavy metal highway away from all that jibba jabba.

Dr. Strangelove said:
I don't even care about the lane splitting idiots, I'm not going to open a door or throw coffee, I'll just look at the big red splotch one day as I drive over it...

By the way, I didn't mean this as "I will run over bikers", I mean that the idiots will take of themselves, and end up spread out all over the highway. I've seen it plenty of time in FL...

Back
Top Bottom