Crotch rockets are back

Not every young male on a sportbike is a total idiot. There are those of us out there that can ride a fast bike responsibly. Its hard enough for us to dodge all the idiots who pull out in front of us and cut us off without you cage drivers going out of your way to injure us. I was nearly killed by some idiot in an SUV that ran me over while I was sitting stopped. Did I deserve that?

I hope that coffee is boiling hot and it flys back in through the window and in your face right before you run your car into a concrete wall.

lane splitting is not saying "i'm better than you"..its your choice to drive a massive suv and take upi the whole road. I can go in between you and the other cars and that helps you by reducing traffic volume. besides, you have to keep momentum up especially with the rednecks here in GA. By the time you notice me, I am 4 cars in front of you..

and yes.. there are a few vehicles missing side mirrors and have dents in the doors and/or quarter panels from an alpinestar boot lol!

I don't have a problem with bikers in general.

I don't even care about the lane splitting idiots, I'm not going to open a door or throw coffee, I'll just look at the big red splotch one day as I drive over it...

It's the same as bicyclists, you wanna share the road legally, I'll be more than happy to look out for you, slow down and make sure you have room when I pass...

If you choose to ignore traffic laws, have 400 decibel pipes, and generally be a doucherocket, then yep; I have a problem with you.

Follow the laws like the rest of us, and we're cool.

lane splitting is not saying "i'm better than you"..its your choice to drive a massive suv and take upi the whole road. I can go in between you and the other cars and that helps you by reducing traffic volume. besides, you have to keep momentum up especially with the rednecks here in GA. By the time you notice me, I am 4 cars in front of you..

and yes.. there are a few vehicles missing side mirrors and have dents in the doors and/or quarter panels from an alpinestar boot lol!
Kick off my mirrior and will run you ass over!

Kick off my mirrior and will run you ass over!

X2.

So you guys would injure/kill a biker over a broken mirror? You have every right to chase him down, get a tag number, and prosecute him but is a broken mirror worth a broken neck? How many of you guys have seen one of your friends hit and killed on a motorcycle? How many of you guys have woken up in the trauma center with a shattered spine? How many of you spent 6 months limping around in a back brace? Idiot drivers like you are the reason why I will spend the rest of my life feeling like Im having shards of broken glass being rammed into my spine. I feel lucky to be alive at all and not in a wheelchair and my biggest fear is being hit by one of you dumba$$es again.

Im sorry I really dont want to make enemies here but I dont think you guys fully realize what you are suggesting. Maybe I am just overreacting but when I hear people joke about intentionally hitting motorcycles because of speeding/loud exhausts/reckless driving it just makes my blood boil. If you see some squid riding like an idiot you dont need to go out of your way to hurt them, they will do that by themselves.

So you guys would injure/kill a biker over a broken mirror? You have every right to chase him down, get a tag number, and prosecute him but is a broken mirror worth a broken neck? How many of you guys have seen one of your friends hit and killed on a motorcycle? How many of you guys have woken up in the trauma center with a shattered spine? How many of you spent 6 months limping around in a back brace? Idiot drivers like you are the reason why I will spend the rest of my life feeling like Im having shards of broken glass being rammed into my spine. I feel lucky to be alive at all and not in a wheelchair and my biggest fear is being hit by one of you dumba$$es again.

Im sorry I really dont want to make enemies here but I dont think you guys fully realize what you are suggesting. Maybe I am just overreacting but when I hear people joke about intentionally hitting motorcycles because of speeding/loud exhausts/reckless driving it just makes my blood boil. If you see some squid riding like an idiot you dont need to go out of your way to hurt them, they will do that by themselves.

If your stupid enough to kick my mirror... then it sounds me like you had it coming. Im not going to feel sorry for someone who endangers me or destroys my property all because he is an idiot. I watched someone die on a bike all because they could not follow simple traffic laws. How am I the idiot driver when you have people on crotch rockets zooming up and down endangering everybody else on the road because they wanna show off. Then if you dont get out of their way they kick your mirror or worse. I may not hit there tire but I will cut them off just to prove a point.... I follow the traffic laws...unlike 80% of the retards I see zooming up and down the highway everynight.

Last edited:
If your stupid enough to kick my mirror... then it sounds me like you had it coming. Im not going to feel sorry for someone who endangers me or destroys my property all because he is an idiot. I watched someone die on a bike all because they could not follow simple traffic laws. How am I the idiot driver when you have people on crotch rockets zooming up and down endangering everybody else on the road because they wanna show off. Then if you dont get out of their way they kick your mirror or worse. I may not hit there tire but I will cut them off just to prove a point.... I follow the traffic laws...unlike 80% of the retards I see zooming up and down the highway everynight.

Soviet is right on with this post!

Back
Top Bottom