CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

• Total voters
After you get over your spanking by the ODT overlords, I was just kidding about 600's are for girls.
I'd go with the CBR or the Gixxer only due to greater aftermarket support for both.

PS
my wife learned on 1200 Sportster, just saying....

I thought sportsters were for college kids w braces! big Milwaukee vibrators are for the girls!LOL!!!!!

If the new 636 is anything like the older ones then go green. I had an 03 636 and was the best all around 600 I've owned or ridden.

why has no one asked what year? I prefer Honda's for everyday riding, Yamaha if you want to be stupid fast in the turns, Suzuki if you enjoy saying "Yo" "Brah" "Man" and Kawasaki if you enjoy hanging out at your local dealer, while they repair your bike.

why has no one asked what year? I prefer Honda's for everyday riding, Yamaha if you want to be stupid fast in the turns, Suzuki if you enjoy saying "Yo" "Brah" "Man" and Kawasaki if you enjoy hanging out at your local dealer, while they repair your bike.

:lol:

Good point about the year but I think aside from plastics and other minor looks the bikes haven't seen much change from 2007 to present day. My bike was totaled in April and I was looking for something else to buy and ended up getting the same exact bike I had before. The funny thing is that when I brought my bike new in 08 I was still on my 98 600R and my top picks were the 08 Gixxer 750, 08 600RR and a 08 848. I was debating between those same bikes except the 848 was a 2010 EVO.

I've had the 600 F2 Street Fighter, the 600RR, the DRZ 400 SM, and a CRF 250 X. I like my Hondas, the Suzuki wasn't bad as far as craftsmanship and the Yamaha has the most uncomfortable seat and seating position of anything i've ever seen/ridden. Kawasaki, well nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom