CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

• Total voters
Gixxer. Hands down. My last two bikes were GSXR-1000s. I've owned a CBR RR and ridden three or four different ZX. I like the looks of a lot of them but I love the Suzukis, plus they way they build a bike and the way it sits and rides and I have never been disappointed in the power. If you went in the showroom today and bought a brand new one, none of those would be a bad choice, but I still like The GSX-R the best.. next would be a Yamaha

While they are all similar in ability it depends on what kind of riding you want to do and your height. If you want to do track or a lot of canyon carving the R6 is hard to beat, all around good performance? 600RR. it has the most torque and best looks out of all of them. If you are vertically challenged the Gixxer has the lowest seat height across their range of bikes.

Gixxer. Hands down. My last two bikes were GSXR-1000s. I've owned a CBR RR and ridden three or four different ZX. I like the looks of a lot of them but I love the Suzukis, plus they way they build a bike and the way it sits and rides and I have never been disappointed in the power. If you went in the showroom today and bought a brand new one, none of those would be a bad choice, but I still like The GSX-R the best.. next would be a Yamaha

Gixxer is a squid bike.

Back
Top Bottom