CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

• Total voters
:lol: I'm just talking chit.

I have ridden 2 600RRs and a older Yamaha 600R. My next bike will be a Ducati 848 EVO.

Yep, and that **** was funny as hell. Everyone is Valentino Rossi until they hit the track or twisty roads then most everyone is humbled.

I'd love to have a Ducati of any kind. Performance isn't top of the line for the price but man they look so awesome.

Yep, and that **** was funny as hell. Everyone is Valentino Rossi until they hit the track or twisty roads then most everyone is humbled.

I'd love to have a Ducati of any kind. Performance isn't top of the line for the price but man they look so awesome.

Really? I don't recall saying anything bout Rossi. Jennings and The dragons tail have been done a few times.. :pop2:

You right about that. I always talk trash but the first time AT the track was as humbling as being on it. When you think you doing something and then you sit and watch the Advance pack which is a lot of racers you realize how slow you really are. I'm a midpack Intermediate rider but if I track more I'd get faster. I've never been to the dragon but north ga mountains I love

1410477896_1.jpg

Just took this to the Cherokee, TN, NC Mountains.

Needed more power.

Back
Top Bottom