CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

CBR600RR, ZX6R, GSXR600, or R6?

• Total voters
SpeedyR knows what hes talking about. However I heard the 675R is a pain to work on but Jason DiSalvo races them so they are definitely solid bikes. Be warned though that anything over 600cc for most insurance companies are putting you in the next bracket with liter bikes and its a huge jump in premium.

Speedy when you see Barber for $100 a day let me know.

I know state farm just does it by cc. My old Hawk (NT650) was the same as my road king for a while. lol.

I know usually X-act has the least expensive track days. Usually talladega for $99, they are at Barber this weekend for $360 for both days. that's about as cheap as you can find for Barber. great track and one of my favorites, but if you are just getting into it, I think you'd get more out of Talladega or Jennings as the tracks are much easier to learn and much less intimidating for a beginner (i.e not as many blind turns and elevation changes).

I would bet for most people they will gain more speed and riding ability from two days on the track vs. 1 year/10k miles of riding in the mountains.

the 675 is a fun bike. My wife had a Street Triple R for a while and as long as I hadn't just gotten off my cbr1k, it was a hoot to ride. like a big dirt bike. I need to find a set of Super Duke wheels for the Super Enduro and get back out on the track. 100hp motard would be fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom