• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

E2FCB911-C8FC-4B33-BBFF-BA1C0C97CC5C.jpeg
0%THC

I found this all-natural CBD product -- https://www.freed.co

According to its site, you can actually request the potency of their CBD. It mentioned that it has 0% THC, which, from what I read, is the compound that gives the "high sensation." So this must be a good one.

Have you guys ever tried Freed? How was your experience with it?

Please let me know because I am eager to buy one for myself. Thanks! :)

Went to the sleep DR, she said I had the Restless Leg thing, had me try taking an Iron pill a day. WONDERFUL results after 3 days of taking them, now take one every other day.
My mother had it. Drove her crazy. She took iron supplement. She wound up addicted to opioids and other stuff. Doctors killed her but she asked for it. Dr. Offered me Requip but i refused. One pill leads to another. I will give the Iron a try. Order it on Amazon I guess? Off topic but a friend was getting alarming number on his liver count and had rosacea on face. Started taking black seed oil. Now has good liver count and skin is clear. Just thought I'd put that out there. If CBD works for you, that is great. Hope it gets less expensive

Went to the sleep DR, she said I had the Restless Leg thing, had me try taking an Iron pill a day. WONDERFUL results after 3 days of taking them, now take one every other day.
Interesting. I diagnosed my wife with RLS a couple years ago. What brand and dosage are you taking?

If your going to purchase the $25 "oil" that Valero and other retail outlets sell, please check the label - the are full of fillers like grape seed oil and other crap. My product is not the only good one out there, but it is 100% CBD oil (no fillers) and third party tested/validated. Does it work for everyone, nope, but it helps many. I am completely off of painkillers even though my L4/L5 only has 50% of the opening it should have (post surgery, scar tissue replaced arthritis - lucky me).

Back
Top Bottom