• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

I use "Lazarus Naturals" and sent a copy of my DD214 and VA rating and get 40% off. Each order includes a lab report of each batch; I had it tested via a family member that runs a lab w the capability and it was close to an exact match.
Be careful of whom you source this stuff with. There are a lot of contaminated products being sold.

And those folks will no longer be able to purchase firearms
That means "IF' the owner of the firearm suspects that you are on any controlled substance like..... Lyrica , cough med , etc.... they don't have to sell you a firearm . Read on in your research ; this could affect A LOT of members here but you are not required to have a drug screen before buying a firearm. I know that I told the lady at the courthouse that I was taking prescribed pain meds when I applied for my carry permit that I now hold. I'll take it up with LE and see but I know that's some grey area

Reactions: BNB
I'll go back on hard Opiates and Benzos

Which demonstrated the ignorance of the laws. I have many, many former police/SORT/SWAT friends over the years and I respect the job when done right. If I am ever under the gun for the issue (figuratively) I could care less until they start dispensing liquor cards and banning use.....or get some sense.

Sometimes principal matter and I am willing to say go for it and sit in front of a jury.

To be clear I have NO CARD and don't need one (CBD alone works for seizures) but the stipulation is bull****. I drove a "Commander" from a metro PD home two nights ago, armed and almost incoherent. Hypocrisy at its finest, although he is a great guy and I respect the hell out of him. There are laws and decisions that we all make. **** the federal bureaucracy, not the field agents and SACS/ASACs.

Which demonstrated the ignorance of the laws. I have many, many former police/SORT/SWAT friends over the years and I respect the job when done right. If I am ever under the gun for the issue (figuratively) I could care less until they start dispensing liquor cards and banning use.....or get some sense.

Sometimes principal matter and I am willing to say go for it and sit in front of a jury.

To be clear I have NO CARD and don't need one (CBD alone works for seizures) but the stipulation is bull****. I drove a "Commander" from a metro PD home two nights ago, armed and almost incoherent. Hypocrisy at its finest, although he is a great guy and I respect the hell out of him. There are laws and decisions that we all make. **** the federal bureaucracy, not the field agents and SACS/ASACs.
Thanks for the heads up BNB BNB They have changed the 4473 since I last filled one out. NONE of this matters in a rulz/law kind'a way right now but = There's a bill going round now unless they've already shot it down that will put MaryJ in the same class as alcohol . I believe it will be years before they make that happen. HTC is still taboo to me but so is alcohol . In my experience both can be used responsibly but hey, that's in my experience and I KNOW that Opiates are the worse out of them all if they are being used to treat ongoing pain. NOTE: If everyone followed the law to the letter (4473) not many folks would be able to legally buy a firearm and I think it's purdy crazy to call out marijuana on the 4473 and not call out Xanax , Valium, Vicadin, etc..

Back
Top Bottom