• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

For the cost, THC oil is cheaper and works better.

Info from a friend

:behindsofa:
I was spending $500 a month but turned my card in after I found out about the 2A bs . Got a card = No more guns....period (not even possession of a firearm) ; until the right folks get the right letters and do the right thang . I was able to come off of A LOT of Big Pharma meds (100% off of Stronger meds) when dosing 3 times a day with 5% Low THC Oil. Total & Absolute Pharma Takeover BS . To top it off...get this... Big Pharma's been selling Marijuana pills for years now to cancer patients because they know it works better than Opiates . I know 1st hand cause we lost my wife's mother to cancer about 5 years ago to cancer. Marinol (marijuana pills) was the ONLY med that would ease her pain, let her eat, and let her sleep the last year of her life. Dooped again by a bunch'a Stingy B******* that want'a make sure you don't grow any weeds in your back yard . Remind you of another drug? Yep, no offence meant to ODT drinkers but in my experience alcohol is worse than the jazzCabbage . Personally I have no use for anyone that wants to sit around and use any mind altering drug all day and be useless , but some of us welcome a better and more natural , alternative, pain reliever . Note: I have proof that I'm no longer in the THC registry on my phone and pc. Thought I should make that clear haha.

I’ve never tried it but from all the stories I’ve heard and the videos I’ve seen of how pure clean CBD Helps those with pain , sleep problems, head aches, seizures , going through chemo, loss of appetite. It surely does work and makes a huge different in those that are suffering. Shoot i had a severe traumatic brain injury on February 19,2020 from a crash caused by a drunk driver and multiple broken bones and leg injury and broken sinus on front forehead I needa be on CBD lol!

I used to work for a pharmaceutical company. We had to prove, through clinical trial data, that our product worked better than placebo. We had a huge 2k people study, with half getting the drug and half getting a sugar pill. 600 of each group reported positive results.

two weeks - I started with 5 drops 2x a day for the first week then upped it to 10 drops 2x a day the second week. I will say my bourbon consumptions had decreased 75% !

Same here. I was a skeptic until my Pops tried it for back pain. I ordered a couple bottles it does take the edge off. Glad you found something that works for you. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom