• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

My mother is a doctor, and she doesn't believe in the effectiveness of CBD. She has long advised me on medications I've been taking for knee pain, but I've gotten only mild improvement. When I was visiting my grandmother in Oregon, she told me to try CBD, which she takes regularly. She gave me a taste of CBD gummy contains 50mg of CBD, and told me where to buy it. Honestly, I feel a lot better compared to how I was feeling a week ago. The pain isn't completely gone, but it's much less bothersome, and my grandmother says that the effect will increase with time. I really hope so.

I tried a few CBD oils and no help. However, the DELTA-9 which contains <.3% THC "works for me" I've
noticed a change in my joint pain along with reduced symptoms for diabetic peripheral neuropathy.

I tried a few CBD oils and no help. However, the DELTA-9 which contains <.3% THC "works for me" I've
noticed a change in my joint pain along with reduced symptoms for diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
A dropper of 5.0% 3-4 times a day helped me a Lot. Update= Back on the stupid stuff, just like Pharma intended lol. StupidStupidStupid.

Maybe so, but I tried it for two months. It didn't do anything and cost a lot.
Yeah. I'm sure it's not for everyone.

Just gotta realize the reason there is no peer reviewed legit clinical studies yada yada yada for doctors to learn about in school is because governments and crony capitalist have made sure those studies were illegal or never happened.

Back
Top Bottom