• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

IMG_20190924_100832473.jpg

This is what I tried. No benefit. Maybe longer use of it might work. Too expensive to experiment. 90 bucks for that little bottle

It requires a medical card the last I heard. There was a long period of time when even THC free CBD was being sold that it was illegal but it wasn't enforced.

For the cost, THC oil is probably cheaper and works better

My mom and grandmother have a card. They use it daily for different reasons. My mom recently finished chemo which saved her life but the side affects have been rough on her. She's tried both and uses with THC in it. She has real bad neuropathy which is where your extremities tingle like they're asleep. It's real bad in her feet. The oil has been a life changer for her. It's not a one and done thing with the oil, it takes time for it to take affect. She said she's going to try to come off of it and see if she still needs to use it.

As far as my Nana is concerend. It's funny to hear my 96 year old southern baptist talk about using CBD but it helps her not hurt all of the time.

The biggest problems right now are that it isn't regulated well yet. Not that I'm for regulations but it helps keep the bad stuff out of the free market when you are really needing it for medical purposes. Companies are very inconsistent from batch to batch.

If you have a chronic condition, your doctor could get you a card. Also with this card and if you are travelling out of state to a legal state, you can apply for a temporary card for said state and purchase the oil.

I just ordered Lazarus Naturals. Two bottles of High potency oil. First time, I want to try see if it helps with PTSD. Will report back in a few weeks. I've heards lots of good stuff about the company. They also offer a 60% discount for legitimately disabled people.

Wow, I recently ordered the same jar, but there was not CBD oil, but vape juice with CBD oil. I decided to try to smoke a vape with juice from cbd after I first tried to smoke a vape of a friend in which there was juice with the same concentration of cbd. I ordered some jars from https://knockoutcbd.com and they just have great products. I do not use it for medical use, but to relax after a hard day's work and get a little pleasure. This is just awesome !!!

Back
Top Bottom