• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD Oil - no longer a skeptic

I talked with my son in Colorado yesterday about this oil..He said that he had mentioned it to me but I forgot..He recommended a brand that he uses up there, and he said it would be great for some of my medical challenges..I ordered a bottle on his suggestion thanks.

Can you share the brand, link?
Thanks

Guys, I don’t usually do non-firearms related posts, but I continually see fellow members on this site with genuine medical concerns and chronic pain. I just wanted to share my personal experience as this is the first product that has brought me any pain relief from my sciatica and allowed me to start taking my life back. I have talked to my Primary Care, Pain Doctor, and Surgeon and not only did they not tell me not to take it, they all told me they had scores of patients that were seeing positive results - one of them takes it himself for restless leg syndrome.

I researched several brands and am using this one as it is a US company, the hemp is grown in Kentucky and it has no fillers - didn’t want to pay for fillers. I have been on this for two weeks and my pain is 90% gone, my mood is better and I am off of oral pain killers. Not sure if any of you have looked into this, but I would be glad to talk to your more in you are interested. You can check it out here:
http://www.hempworx.com/jeshoffstall

Please note, this company produces both a version with THC (trace) and a version without THC. Although popular opinion is that the THC version is more effective, it has the potential to showing up as a positive in a drug screening.
Don’t mean this to come off as a sales pitch, I just can’t believe how many people are already taking it and seeing positive results.
Thanks,
Jack
FOR A TRAIL DO I NEED 1 BOTTLE OR 2?

It helped me with plantar fasciitis.

8CEAA0F7-5569-4AA9-9FF6-6483330944E3.png
7DFAC1D5-860E-4148-9421-58E14C6DFDB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom