Calling all Revolver Shooters

Yes under 21 yr olds may shoot our matches.... Please adhere to all State and Federal laws pertaining to under 21 yr olds and firearms.....under 18 you will need to have a parent or legal guardian accompany you to the match...

Yes your USPSA gear would be fine fine r ICORE.... Multiple divisions.... Open(just about anything goes)
Optics,Comps etc....eight shot.... Limited..(moon clips 8 iron sights) Limited 6(6shot iron-sights moon clip or speed loaders) Classic 6 shot speed loaders

I found it! "During this hop, both of the tester's feet must clear the ground, the tester's heels must clear the ground by at least 3 inches and the tester may not hold or touch the revolver."

I was all excited, until this.

My heels don't clear the ground by 3" when I'm walking. The last time I "hopped" 3 inches, there was a rattlesnake involved, and I probably only clear 21/2 inches.

Seriously, how much running is involved? I start breathing hard just watching IPSC on TV.

Old PPC shooter, just like to stand there, and fire.

BTW, is my tricked out PPC gun legal?

I might come out, or might not. I'm not registering ahead of time, though. If there's no room for me, that's OK. I can head over to the Dawsonville Pool Room for a great cheeseburger. Do people still fly radio controlled airplanes near the landfill on Old Federal Rd? I could do that too, if I'm not shooting.

I could run my S&W Model 66, six-inch, but I might just go old school and put this 1913 production Colt Army Special through the course. Except I don't have any Colt speedloaders. Would speedloaders for a K-frame S&W work on this Colt? I have speed strips as a backup plan.
IMG_0037.JPG

I might come out, or might not. I'm not registering ahead of time, though. If there's no room for me, that's OK. I can head over to the Dawsonville Pool Room for a great cheeseburger. Do people still fly radio controlled airplanes near the landfill on Old Federal Rd? I could do that too, if I'm not shooting.

I could run my S&W Model 66, six-inch, but I might just go old school and put this 1913 production Colt Army Special through the course. Except I don't have any Colt speedloaders. Would speedloaders for a K-frame S&W work on this Colt? I have speed strips as a backup plan.View attachment 716469

Pretty sure K frame speedloaders will work.

I'm thinking of bringing my Webley Mk VI with moon clips.

I was all excited, until this.

My heels don't clear the ground by 3" when I'm walking. The last time I "hopped" 3 inches, there was a rattlesnake involved, and I probably only clear 21/2 inches.

Seriously, how much running is involved? I start breathing hard just watching IPSC on TV.

Old PPC shooter, just like to stand there, and fire.

BTW, is my tricked out PPC gun legal?

I'm sure we will be able to find a division for your PPC gun..
We just want you to enjoy the day..... we will figure it out for you.
most of the shooting will be from shooting boxes
if there is any shooting on the move , you can walk if need be....
we are very accommodating. Us slower guys will stick together
tracy

Pretty sure K frame speedloaders will work.

I'm thinking of bringing my Webley Mk VI with moon clips.

Should work...just be mindful you will need a range bag or gun rug in case you don't have a holster...
I sure we will have room for you.... if you don't mind please sign up via the practicescore site....we are nowhere close to our cap.... it helps us
making sure we have the necessary needed supplies.

Back
Top Bottom