Calling all Revolver Shooters

PHOTOG30188

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
61   0
Reaction score
A small group of Revo-shooters are trying to start an ICORE(International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiast) group in GA. Atlanta Area...We have an outdoor range that we are working with to host a monthly match. One of the questions the range has for us is numbers... How many do we expect....so the question going out to members: if you are in Ga would you shoot our monthly match? questions-pm me thanks

That's what we are trying to work out right now with the range.... Most likely a Sat morning toward the beginning of each month...on the north side of Atlanta....more details to follow just trying to gauge interest.

Thanks guys...we are formalizing our proposal to the range this week .... Hope to have news we can share very soon... What I can tell you is that we have applied to the governing body of ICORE for club status.... If the outdoor range doesn't come thru for us, our backup will be an indoor match at one of the local indoor ranges. As soon as I have solid info I will post it here....and as soon as we get Club Status a Facebook Page will go live.
Thanks
Tracy
ICORE Rule Book link:
http://www.icore.org/pdf/ICORE_Rule_Book_Rev_05-01-15_final.pdf

Back
Top Bottom