Calling all Revolver Shooters

As long as it's not the FIRST Weekend of the month--That would conflict with the monthly Steel Challenge Match at the Griffin Gun Club--And is not over 125 miles from the house, I'm in--Heck, I shot some ICORE in Augusta a coupla' times several years ago!... :) ....mikey357

ICORE update: We have been approved by ICORE HQ....our Club name will be "Georgia ICORE"
talks with the outdoor range are moving along...the pitch has been made, they are asking for a few follow-ups that we are working
to answer asap. Thanks for the interest. We will keep ya posted and hope to have Match announcements soon.

An OUTDOOR range on the north side? Sure I'd do it .... as long as actual SKILLS with said revolver aren't really required. :mmph:
As far as I can tell from the rule book, you just have to be able to hold on to your weapon without dropping it, keep the muzzle pointed down range, reload from a speed loader carried on the belt and hop up and down with your weapon holstered.

As far as I can tell from the rule book, you just have to be able to hold on to your weapon without dropping it, keep the muzzle pointed down range, reload from a speed loader carried on the belt and hop up and down with your weapon holstered.
3 out of 4 ok?

Back
Top Bottom