• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bug out to the hills.

We always plan on bugging out to some remote location if TSHTF. How do we know that we will be welcomed when we get there? The rural areas probably won't be as welcoming as some think. Triple the population, a strain on resources, who to trust. Just looking for opinions.
dont stress,come on out. may sure you bring plenty of stuff for me...i mean with you...

Read the book....One Second After. Unless you have value either a skill or some significant assets like med supplies you are toast.

I finished first 2 and about half way thru the third.
Fiction but sometimes the truth may be more concerning especially these days. Definitely good read and in have already passed along to a friend.
I need to look into that. Sounds interesting.

I grew up essentially off the grid in the middle of nowhereville Mississippi. Little did I know how effective that training would be several decades later. Still have the farm but my challenge now is getting there if SHTF. Getting through all that Bama rift raft would be a challenge. Guess I could wear a houndstooth hat and swear allegiance to the Bear.

I grew up essentially off the grid in the middle of nowhereville Mississippi. Little did I know how effective that training would be several decades later. Still have the farm but my challenge now is getting there if SHTF. Getting through all that Bama rift raft would be a challenge. Guess I could wear a houndstooth hat and swear allegiance to the Bear.
LOL . But Bama is one of the few states you should feel safe , for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom