• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bug out to the hills.

Read the book....One Second After. Unless you have value either a skill or some significant assets like med supplies you are toast.
I read and have all three of those. Great series or by the single book.
I should pass them along to someone. You know anyone here that wants them ? Maybe i will do a g/a and drawing?

My 2 . Give out numbers at Meet&Greets or PM to those you Trust. I've been blessed to live in a low level "worry" area and there would be room. No conspiracies here , a Brotherhood is a Brotherhood. I'm praying for our Country everyday and that those that hate it FAIL ; and fail miserably .

My 2 . Give out numbers at Meet&Greets or PM to those you Trust. I've been blessed to live in a low level "worry" area and there would be room. No conspiracies here , a Brotherhood is a Brotherhood. I'm praying for our Country everyday and that those that hate it FAIL ; and fail miserably .
will there be biscuits and gravy?

I read and have all three of those. Great series or by the single book.
I should pass them along to someone. You know anyone here that wants them ? Maybe i will do a g/a and drawing?

I finished first 2 and about half way thru the third.
Fiction but sometimes the truth may be more concerning especially these days. Definitely good read and in have already passed along to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom