• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

browning buckmark- shoots great, breaks down like crap and made out of plastic

so i ordered the whole little assembly for 15 bucks plus ship brought it to 21 and some change

will drop it and lock tight the screws so it can never ever be taken apart again.

it is a fantastic shooting piece of ****
I hope you ordered the correct assembly. Depending on when yours was made, there are 2 different recoil guides & plastic buffers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I hope you ordered the correct assembly. Depending on when yours was made, there are 2 different recoil guides & plastic buffers.

im 99% sure i did. but then again ive been sure before

if working in auto parts has taught me anything its that dont trust what the box or customer says they have. verify with a visual match up before completing the sale

life is easier when you dont have to do returns

I've never shot a Buckmark but the disassembly on a mark iv is a dream. only thing I don't like is the trigger. its not that great to be honest.
Problem solved. Installing mine now.
ba40ac673fbbb060d31e681c7230408b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Videos on line but not great. I'm not finished mine. Had to stop and do some stuff before rain comes in. I just have to put the hammer section back in. So far hasn't been difficult. This last part looks like it will be a little more difficult but doable. I will finish tonight. I still have a extended mag release and titanium firing pin on the way.

is it hard to install one of those? videos online available?
Really, the only trigger work that typically needs to be done is to drill/tap the original trigger for a stop screw, and do the "Heggis Sear Spring Flip". The spring flip reduced mine to about 2.5#.

Really, the only trigger work that typically needs to be done is to drill/tap the original trigger for a stop screw, and do the "Heggis Sear Spring Flip". The spring flip reduced mine to about 2.5#.

Didn't see anything on that.??

Back
Top Bottom