• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

browning buckmark- shoots great, breaks down like crap and made out of plastic

Didn't see anything on that.??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Doesn't always work with newer model Buckmarks, but here's a YouTube on the procedure. I smoothed up my sear and moving trigger parts prior to this and lubed everything up with moly disulfide grease.

If you're putting in aftermarket Volquartsen parts, you may not want to try this, as the trigger pull may be too light.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Just finished and the trigger is awesome. Now just waiting on my other parts to come in.

The trigger is perfect. It was easier than I thought to install.
fbb6615c63b28820f19566250b6fe433.jpg

For some reason, no one ever thinks of these but I can tell you, mine shoots great, has a familiar manual of arms to your EDC gun, breaks down, cleans easy and suppresses well. Anyone who has ever shot it, loved it.
4178e80d1d4515438e3d4ea203268530.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Doesn't always work with newer model Buckmarks, but here's a YouTube on the procedure. I smoothed up my sear and moving trigger parts prior to this and lubed everything up with moly disulfide grease.

If you're putting in aftermarket Volquartsen parts, you may not want to try this, as the trigger pull may be too light.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I did the gearbox on my BM, much more reliable than the flip. TK has gotten a lot of money from me between my Ruger, Browning, and SW.

https://www.tandemkross.com/GearBox-for-Browning-Buck-Mark_p_540.html

For some reason, no one ever thinks of these but I can tell you, mine shoots great, has a familiar manual of arms to your EDC gun, breaks down, cleans easy and suppresses well. Anyone who has ever shot it, loved it.
4178e80d1d4515438e3d4ea203268530.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I almost bought a Ruger sr22 after seeing kickok45 on YouTube hit almost every target with one including the gong. I do have a Sig Mosquito which is junk. Jamfest everytime I shoot it.

I almost bought a Ruger sr22 after seeing kickok45 on YouTube hit almost every target with one including the gong. I do have a Sig Mosquito which is junk. Jamfest everytime I shoot it.

I’d also look at the new Taurus 22, that thing runs like a sewing machine and has I think 16 round capacity.

Back
Top Bottom