• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BRKG 7/23: Shooting At Movie Theater in Lafayette, LA

The government can't stop crazy people from being crazy but they can "thin the herd" of convicted murderers. I'm all 4 killing the killers. It may never completely stop crazy people doing crazy things but it will make bad guys think twice.

Carry everywhere y'all and be observant to your surroundings.

Totally agree with the Large percentage of firearm owners, the whole state hunts and Fish, its a sportman's paradise after all. Most of the folks I know down there are not CC types. But that's my experience.
It's mine as well. As a matter of fact, of all the people I know down there, I'd be hard pressed to definitely name a handful that carry. But I'd be equally hard pressed to name a handful that do not have firearms. It's a very big "small town".

"If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands," said Obama, who later vowed he would continue trying to pass legislation"

:tsk:

Mr. President,

What is the number, or the percentage, of those 10s of thousands that perished in "Gun Free Zones?"

We will wait for your answer.

Mr. President,

What is the number, or the percentage, of those 10s of thousands that perished in "Gun Free Zones?"

We will wait for your answer.

OR the percentage involving convicted criminals who did not serve their complete sentence in prison? OR who served multiple partial sentences for similar violent crimes?

Back
Top Bottom