• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BRKG 7/23: Shooting At Movie Theater in Lafayette, LA

And this is why I carry....

Unless illegal to carry... I tend to ignore "policy". **** em.

I changed to cnn 5 minutes after the story broke and they were talking about gun control. The media is the death of this country.

Odd how they omit that these mass shootings seem to keep occurring in "Gun Free" zones. The recruiting station, S.C. Church, Navy yard, Fed Ex building ATL, Ft. Hood, Movie theater Aurora, CO. Sandy Hook, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Probably within the last 48hrs.

But that's a gun free zone.

But then so are The Grand Movie theaters in LA. CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the others would rather slit their wrist than acknowledge these events are occurring in "their" beloved "Gun Free" zones that they helped create.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...one-bans-firearms-for-customers-with-permits/

Last edited:
And this is why I carry....
Working out with a buddy the other day who recently got an xds (because it is easier to carry than his larger pistols) and he has his GWL. I asked him, "do you carry now?" He replied "only when I am going somewhere i feel is dangerous, but I don't really go anywhere dangerous so i just keep it in my car." SMH...smh...

Working out with a buddy the other day who recently got an xds (because it is easier to carry than his larger pistols) and he has his GWL. I asked him, "do you carry now?" He replied "only when I am going somewhere i feel is dangerous, but I don't really go anywhere dangerous so i just keep it in my car." SMH...smh...
He might as well just toss it out the window....

Did you welcome your buddy to 20 years ago?

"If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands," said Obama, who later vowed he would continue trying to pass legislation"

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom