• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BRKG 7/23: Shooting At Movie Theater in Lafayette, LA

I think the media companies and politicians own stock in armory, munitions and accessory companies. They blast this crap to make the stock jump, sell out and wait until the dust settles and invests again.
Seems legit
:smiley_simmons:

Actually close to the truth. Freedom group is owned by Cerebus whose primary client is the California Teachers Union retirement fund.

So yes, the largest gun manufacturer in the nation is owned by a company which is an investment firm for a bunch of libs retirement accounts.

Actually close to the truth. Freedom group is owned by Cerebus whose primary client is the California Teachers Union retirement fund.

So yes, the largest gun manufacturer in the nation is owned by a company which is an investment firm for a bunch of libs retirement accounts.

And they are getting filthy rich

Meh. Prolly was a guy that followed his cheating wife into the theatre and shot them both. Now we will have to hear all the same BS for the next week or two. Like I said before, the media is the death of this Country.

Read that they sent in hazmat too. Also, there was a bomb threat in the apartment across the road from the theater.

Don't know yet. You know how the first initial reports go. May not even be true. Kind of like on 9/11 saying that the military had shot down a flight heading to Washington, and moments later saying that wasn't true. :noidea:

Meh. Prolly was a guy that followed his cheating wife into the theatre and shot them both. Now we will have to hear all the same BS for the next week or two. Like I said before, the media is the death of this Country.

Peoples inability to think for themselves is what is killing this country.
The media is just exploiting that weakness.

Back
Top Bottom