Best. Zombie. Book. Ever.

You should also look into both of the day by day armageddon books, plague of the dead, and thunder and ashes.

I second the "day by day armageddon books"- third is in editing :) ! Awesome..... I am having a hard time getting into WWz.

Picked up "Day by Day" on Monday and am about done already, great book so far. Already have the second one ready to start when this one is finished.

"Day By Day Armageddon" was awesome. Already about half way through the second book, its just as good if not better. The ONLY thing I don't like are the writer's use of choppy sentences in places. Its weird. Makes it hard to read. Stopping mid thought. To make another sentence. Kinda irritating.

Just now ordered it for my better half, nice surprise for him to wake up to. Guess my son will get to read it after him. Thanks for the referral!

We are a zombie loving family. My daughter had her 8th birthday this past February (thought I had pics but sadly I don't at the moment) her Birthday Cake was airbrushed black with pet shop zombies as cake toppers! http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1303713848&sr=8-1 I definitely have some awesome ass kids!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom