• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beer?

Ok.....I don't like beer, never have.....But I would like to find some kind that I do like so on the very rare occasion I can have a drink while hanging out and not be the only one drinking water...lol

I don't have a suggestion on a tasteless beer, but I do offer one suggestion that most have failed to offer.

Don't let yourself get hung up on feeling like you have compromise your foundation just to fit it. Don't let society drive you. If water is your drink, drink it and screw what every other man thinks.

Is it safe to suspect that you are asking because you are going to the ODT get together this weekend?

Last edited:
I don't have a suggestion on a tasteless beer, but I do offer one suggestion that most have failed to offer.

Don't let yourself get hung up on feeling like you have compromise your foundation just to fit it. Don't let society drive you. If water is your drink, drink it and screw what every other man thinks.

Is it safe to suspect that you are asking because you are going to the ODT get together this weekend?

No beer, it's a state park. I rarely drink, but I've found yuengling to be a pretty decent one if you don't drink regularly.

I brew most of the beer I drink. I especially enjoy Brown Ales. If I have to buy it, Neucastle Brown Ale, IMO, is the best. I have to tell you though, there is not much that can beat a good ole brown bottle Bud after it has overnighted packed in ice.

Corona is what I go for... I'd not a beer guy either except on very hot days. After yardwork in 95 degree Atlanta weather, it's can be pretty damn awesome :)

I would love to come, but not sure about schedules or if my secondary back up vehicle is up to that drive. I am looking for a new car.....And no I was just asking to ask.

And no it's nothing about going against what I want or my foundation. I just haven't found any beer I do like, the blue moon so far was the best. I just want to find some I do like for on the occassion I do want a drink. I do drink just on rare ocassion, of course I am drinking more now in a quest to find some I do like. And like was mentioned above I do drink I just am not a beer drinker, I usually drink either drinks with Vodka or just straight Vodka.....I can literally count the times I have drank my whole life on one hand so far, and once I do find something I can enjoy on ocassion it will return to rarely drinking. I will drink with the frequency of my father probably, When he does by a 6-pack it literally no joke last like 6-8 months or so. If we grilled out steaks more often I am sure it would rise cause that is the only time I see my dad drink, and then its like two at the most, one while grilling and one while eating....

My only moral type standing thing is I have never been drunk and I never plan on it. I like to stay in control of myself, I dont want anything hazzing that up.

But thank you for your concern, and I can easily see where you are coming from.

i54.tinypic.com_1qr0ie.jpg

If he doesn't like beer, there's no way he'll like Guinness. Too stout!

I would start with something less beer tasting then move on up from there...

Coors light. I drink that like I drink a soda pop. its almost impossible to get drunk off of.

also you can try fruity beer with other flavors in em. linenkugel. (not sure of spelling)

they make beers that taste like berries. lol

If you're looking for an alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like beer, but also isn't a girly, fruity drink (all the punches, lemonades, and coolers), then I would suggest you try a hard cider. My favorite drink (other than Jack & Coke or Bourbon & Branch) is Strongbow. It's an imported English Hard Cider, and its awesome. Taco Mac has it on tap. You can also usually find it in a 6-pack at Publix. Not all package stores carry it, and I've never seen it at Wal-Mart.

Trust me....you'll really enjoy it.

[Broken External Image]:

Or you could try the fairly new Bud Light with Lime.

www.theperfectlyhappyman.com_uploads_bud_light_lime.jpg

Last edited:
If you're looking for an alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like beer, but also isn't a girly, fruity drink (all the punches, lemonades, and coolers), then I would suggest you try a hard cider. My favorite drink (other than Jack & Coke or Bourbon & Branch) is Strongbow. It's an imported English Hard Cider, and its awesome. Taco Mac has it on tap. You can also usually find it in a 6-pack at Publix. Not all package stores carry it, and I've never seen it at Wal-Mart.

Trust me....you'll really enjoy it.

[Broken External Image]:

Or you could try the fairly new Bud Light with Lime.

www.theperfectlyhappyman.com_uploads_bud_light_lime.jpg

Blue Moon is good, too. Especially with an orange wedge squeezed in (like most people put lime in their Corona).

Back
Top Bottom