• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beer?

Oh man, starting someone off on guiness is a good way to turn someone against beer for life lol. Thats definitely an acquired taste, even for beer drinkers.

yea ....... but he hates beer ............................. maybe he will love Stout ;)

kinda like drinkin molasses ....lol

Ok I got some Blue moon and am drinking it right now...This is half decent...My best friend (a girl), informed me that I need an orange to go in it, but I have no oranges...But I could drink this on ocassion no problems....So far im ok with wheat and darker beers but no light beers....I think thats what I am trying to say....Im new to all this, I really dont know what Im talking about, but Im trying...lol
....I was told by my friends and family earlier I should try some Wild Blue for a "fun" beer....next time...These will have to go first, and at the frequency I drink that might be a while...lol

Oh man, starting someone off on guiness is a good way to turn someone against beer for life lol. Thats definitely an acquired taste, even for beer drinkers.

But once acquired is it ever so good! Have a yuengling Black and Tan, lots of flavor and not as much bite as those oh so good German dark imports! Also go to Total Wine & More - Kennesaw. They have a wall that you can choose singles of beer from all over the world. A chart that lists the popularity of them also. I don't know of a better selection around Atlanta. If someone else does I'd sure like to know where! personal favorite from there "Old Engine Oil" no joke it's a great beer.

Total Wine & More - Kennesaw
740 Barrett Parkway
Phone: (678) 354-0168
Fax: (678) 594-2162

Store Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Fri-Sat: 8:00am to 11:00pm
Sunday - Closed

Directions:
Exit 269 off I-75, Barrett Pkwy., 0.6 mi. West. Corner of Barrett Pkwy. at Cobb Place Pkwy., in the center with Super Target.

Try Shock Top either the original or the raspberry wheat. The raspberry wheat is my current favorite. Its got enough raspberry taste to help ease the beer flavor without being too sweet. The blue moon original and honey mon are good choices too.

The

Try Paulaner hefeweizen! Its a good tasting wheat beer! Pour 3/4 of the beer into a glass. Then swirl the remaining 1/4 around in the bottle to gather settled yeast. Then pour that into glass. Many of the better beers get their flavor from the yeast while alot of domestics only use the yeast for making alcohol.

Its a great beer for those time you only want 1 or 2!!

Try Paulaner hefeweizen! Its a good tasting wheat beer! Pour 3/4 of the beer into a glass. Then swirl the remaining 1/4 around in the bottle to gather settled yeast. Then pour that into glass. Many of the better beers get their flavor from the yeast while alot of domestics only use the yeast for making alcohol.
Use this swirling with the beers I mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom