• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beer?

olchevy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   0
Reaction score
Ok.....I don't like beer, never have.....But I would like to find some kind that I do like so on the very rare occasion I can have a drink while hanging out and not be the only one drinking water...lol

I have tried most all normall beers, from Miller,Budweiser, PBR, Rolling Rock, That irish one..lol, uhhh....basically any normal one most people drink. And they were disgusting to me. The best I have had so far was Samuel Adams Boston Lager....While it is the best so far, it still is nothing I would ever pay for again, step in the right direction though...

I never have been drunk nor do I ever plan on it. The most I would ever drink is maybe one or two over or after dinner on rare ocassion....On a side note on the rare occassios I do drink I usually only drink Vodka...

So I am asking you guys, is there a beer for people that dont like the taste of "normal" beers?

If there is, please let me know and I'll let my wife try it. I guess it really is an acquired taste. I grew up in Germany, so I developed a slightly more expensive taste.

Man the possibilities are endless. Ale, wheat, malt, and many more etc...

Amber Bocks are good, Newcastle for darks
Wheat- Leinenkugel makes some great ones
Malt- I wouldn't drink a Smirnoff ice around the guys if I was you

Have you ever tried the Jack Daniel punches? That might be more your speed. I like good ole Budweiser so it's really hard for me to say.

i54.tinypic.com_2cmsy01.jpg

SINCE YOU DONT LIKE TRADITIONAL BEER YOU MITE LIKE THIS ...............ITS DIFFERENT ;)

I have always came across people that drank all the time and would say how whatever they were drinking was nasty but cheap and its a "acquired taste". I would always and still do ask them "Why on earth would you try to acquire a taste for something you thought was disgusting?".......

See now, I am not looking to "acquire" a taste, I just want to find the taste......Which may or may not even exist....

i54.tinypic.com_2cmsy01.jpg

SINCE YOU DONT LIKE TRADITIONAL BEER YOU MITE LIKE THIS ...............ITS DIFFERENT ;)

See now I almost bought that yesterday cause my sister said its the only beer she likes.....And my father is the kind where he likes either Miller lite, or he loves that new local Jailhouse Brewery beers....

See now I almost bought that yesterday cause my sister said its the only beer she likes.....And my father is the kind where he likes either Miller lite, or he loves that new local Jailhouse Brewery beers....

The only time I drink it is when we go to Rubytuesdays ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom