• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Beer?

Oh man, starting someone off on guiness is a good way to turn someone against beer for life lol. Thats definitely an acquired taste, even for beer drinkers.

I disagree, while I'll drink pretty much anything but steel reserve, guiness is the only beer my wife enjoys, other than the occasional yuengling. For her though it is a carbonation issue, but if you like coffee you should like guiness. Try strawberry harvest by Abita, very good but light and crisp with a hint of strawberry.

Well Ive tried a decent assortment of "normal Beers"....Here are my takes.

Bud Light- ok, will drink but wouldn't buy
Coors- Nasty don't care for it
Coors light- nastier than coors ugh...
Miller lite- fine, will drink again won't buy
Liene berry weiss- decent, might get on rare ocassion(if I can find it), no beer ttaste at all to me.
Sam adams lager- ehhh....its ok, never buy, and probably pass up even if offered
Blue dawg or wild blue(whatever it was called) ok, might on rare occasions
Blue moon belgain white- Pretty dang good, wouldn't buy often though

And the only one I have actually liked so far....... Just plain original Budweiser....

Throughout all this I have found out two things

1) That I now know of a few beers I COULD drink on ocassion, if I felt so inclined.

2) That I am fine if I never drink again. Never cared for it to begin with and still don't, and I plan to keep it that way. I highly doubt I will be buying anymore beer in the near future.

Still have NEVER been drunk, and still NEVER plan on it... Thank you for your help in this endeavour...lol

Last edited:
This thread came to mind tonight as the wife and I were sitting on out new screened in porch, ceiling fans spinning, citronella flaming while both drinking a chilled Yuengling.

Michelob Ultra= Fat Girls Beer but I love it. Its good beer and isn't a very harsh taste.

and they will hit you like a rock on a hot day....very lite and goes down like water...but after a 12 pack...you sit down and stand back up...woah...Coors Light, Natty, and Bud Light are my favorite weekend yard/pool/hunt camp beer...when I want to spend the $$$ I get Caguama, Dos Equis, or St. Pauly Girl

Back
Top Bottom