• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BATFE Moving To Ban M855 Ammo

Definitely seems like they were testing the waters....hopefully POTS doesn't get all antsy and try an EO.
A man that thinks like he does and with no more elections to win can and will do everything in his power to destroy gun rights any way possible. After his failed assault weapons ban I'm sure that has left him bitter and craving the taste of blood. I won't be surprised by anything he does in the next 2 years. I'll bet you before he leaves office he will go out with a bang, EO's will be flying every where attacking what little bit of freedom is left while expanding government. Then here is my Miss Cleo moment, Hillary or Elizabeth Warren will be elected and we will have ourselves another great depression.

I sure am glad I didn't cash in my 401K and buy 10,000,000 rounds of ammo at 60 cents a round, hoping to resell it for $1.20 a round...

Oh they still plan on banning it, it was always the plan, it's been it the works for a while and the "error" was purely intentional; it took effort to physically remove (cut) it from the "update".

I sincerely think they underestimated the public outrage and a bill being introduced to forbid them from banning any ammo usurping their "perceived" powers.

This will be a sensitive issue for the ATF. When they are stripped of powers to "regulate" and "enforce" gun law will be the day that on a federal level the constitutional right has been restored.
and the truth shall set you free!

I sure am glad I didn't cash in my 401K and buy 10,000,000 rounds of ammo at 60 cents a round, hoping to resell it for $1.20 a round...

I don't understand why you guys are acting like this is a victory. All that happened is they backtracked on a document published in January that removed the exemption for XM855/SS109 that would have made it illegal already. They haven't said they are not going forward with the proposed ban they mentioned in February.

I agree that this is getting a lot of publicity and the ban might not happen, but this isn't over.

I don't understand why you guys are acting like this is a victory. All that happened is they backtracked on a document published in January that removed the exemption for XM855/SS109 that would have made it illegal already. They haven't said they are not going forward with the proposed ban they mentioned in February.

I agree that this is getting a lot of publicity and the ban might not happen, but this isn't over.

I don't know enough about it really, just making fun of the people that were buying the heck out of it.

Back
Top Bottom